Law Firm Marketing: Translation As Part Of The Mix. Are you looking for additional ways of marketing your law firm? One method you may wish to consider is by the effective use of professional translation. Law firm marketing can involve many things yet amazingly legal translation is not always part of that mix. With Britain…Read More
Web Site Translation.
Generating leads for lawyers Law firms, like any other business, need new leads to survive. Rather than chase the same market why not develope a new one? Are you always looking for new ideas to be able to survive in this competitive business climate? Are you looking for more leads to grow your business? Maybe…Read More
Free Translation Advice. There are great opportunities available with website and marketing translation. Trading internationally is a great way for businesses to benefit from the huge growth in internet usage. Businesses who do not try to capture these foreign markets, many of them growing rapidly, are likely to miss out on some very large opportunities. It is now simply not enough to supply marketing materials only in English. Even in countries with English as their main language such as the UK and the USA there is an ongoing and growing need for translation. Businesses that are prepared to go ahead with website translation and marketing translation to address these new markets are the ones that are really benefiting right now (and for the future). Professional translation advice can show you that website translation and promoting your business online in different languages need not be difficult. Here are just a few facts to consider. “In the US many companies now generate 30% or more of their revenue from outside the U.S. In the high-tech sector, international sales often account for well over 50% of the total.” (Common Sense Advisory.) “You should be able to effectively communicate with approximately 80% of your potential website visitors using just 11 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.” (Common Sense Advisory.) “Customers in Turkey would expect to find your company on Facebook, while prospects in China would look for you on Sina Weibo. No matter which platform you use, you will need to adapt – not just translate – your content for those markets. “Your site may require additional keywords to cover the various ways in which people search on a specific topic in a local market.” (Common Sense Advisory) Research commissioned by the European Commission found that 82% of consumers were less likely to buy goods online if the website was not in their native language. Website visitors stay for twice as long if a website is in their own language (Forrester Research) ….Read More
John Yunker, co-founder of Byte Level Research. Google realized early on that it had to invest in languages if it was going to succeed in local markets. But what has also served Google well is that it builds products to scale. That is, it creates ‘world ready’ designs that are text-based and almost entirely free…Read More
(In The Wall Street Journal – By Ben Rooney) One of the obstacles for European entrepreneurs in doing business in Europe is language. The latest EuroBarometer survey from the European Union, suggests that localizing content is key for success, although at a push, having an English version of the site may—just—be enough to scrape by. Not…Read More
From “The i Newspaper” – 9th February 2011 “David Willetts the minister for universities, said “Almost three-quarters of our international trade is with non-English speaking countries making language skills esential to economic growth.” UK Trade and Investment. Global economic gravity is shifting from developed economies to today’s emerging markets. The emerging world is going to be…Read More
“It is evident from the statistics here that with just ten languages – English, Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian and Korean – you can reach and communicate with 82.6% of all the Internet users in the world, a very impressive percentage” http://bit.ly/4jJVyTRead More